CHICKEN WITH PEPPERS
3 pounds of chicken cut into serving pieces
three large fresh peppers, Red green yellow
6 tablespoons olive oil
2 Red onions, finely sliced
2 garlic cloves,finely chopped
small pieces of dried chili, crumbled. (optional)
4 ounces of dry white wine
2 tomatoes fresh or canned, peeled and chopped
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Salt and ground black pepper
trim fat off the chicken and remove excess skin wash the peppers prepare by cutting them in half scooping out the seeds and cutting away the stem sliced into strips.
Heat half your oil in a heavy sauce pan or casserole and cook the onions over a gentle heat until soft. Remove to side dish
add the remaining oil to the pan, raise and hate to moderate, add your chicken pieces and brown them on all sides, 6 to 8 minutes. Return the onions to the pan and add garlic and diced chili if using.
Poor in your white wine and cook until it has reduced by half.
add your peppers and stir well to coat, season to taste. After three or four minutes, stir in tomatoes lower heat cover the pan with a tightly fitted lid and cook for about 25 to 30 minutes until peppers are soft and the chicken is cooked. Stir occasionally, stir in the parsley and serve.
cooking tips for more elegant version of this dish to serve at a dinner party use skinless boneless chicken breast served with a bed of white rice chopped fresh herbs and parsley.
- What Really Stands Behind the Growing Popularity of Life Coach Careers? Just Read On:
- Does Getting Counselling Psychology Degree Really Opens New Career Possibilities? Some Useful Facts and Tips for Your Consideration
- Culinary Arts Programs Offer Excellent Career Opportunities for People with Culinary Talents!
- Myth or reality - Getting Your Registered Nursing Degree Online
- Experience the advantages of getting a nursing degree online
- What university to opt to get an online nursing master degree
- Animal M Stak Review: Is it Worth a Try?
- CHICKEN WITH PEPPERS
- Diabetes Protocol Program
- Exercises to tone your stomach